The Mysticism of Assisi
I invite you to come along on a journey to peaceful and beautiful Assisi. In Assisi, we will walk in the footsteps of Saint Francis and his spiritual companion, Saint Clare. These two profound wayshowers left us a legacy of teachings and soul ascension process instructions that can guide and transform us today.
In Assisi, we will see the world famous frescoes in the upper and lower Basilica Di San Francesco. In the crypt we’ll visit Saint Francis. We will also pay homage to Saint Clare at Santa Chiara and walk the surrounding beautiful, bird-filled garden. At Santa Maria degli Angeli we’ll visit the much venerated shrine, The Cappella del Transito, the humble first church of Saint Francis before he died in 1226.
Assisi is a magical and beautiful place that is sure to bring us unforgettable experiences.
Experience the Magic and Mystery of Assisi
- Hear the monks sing in the Basilica di San Francesco
- Visit the shrine of St. Rita of Cascia, the Patron Saint of the Impossible
- Experience the side chapels of St. Anthony and Mary Magdalene
- Pay Homage to St. Francis and walk the beautiful bird-filled garden near the crypt
- View the Simone Martini portraits of St. Clare
- See the Cimabue frescoes of St. Francis
- Visit the venerated Cappella del Transito at Santa Maria degli Angeli
…and much more!
I hope you can join me for this amazing spiritual experience.